Sunday 16 May 2010

Quick drop-in

I've been bad, I haven't blogged for over a week. I've just been so busy lately, burning the candle at both ends, work has been incessant and at the same time I've been unwilling to give up my social life, so I've been catching up with old friends quite a bit too. During the week yoga and other actvities have also been eating up my time. I've been taking photos, brunching, doing workout videos (thank goodness I don't have a neighbour below my flat as I sound like a baby elephant when doing the 'bootcamp workout'), attempting to learn French, getting into opera, and watching films I always meant to see - just saw the Virgin Suicides for example - if you haven't yet, you mightn't want to bother! Anyway, I'm going to go now, or this'll just turn into an inane ramble. Buenas noches

2 comments:

Vanessa - vanessapilarski[at]yahoo.fr said...

Hi Nadya, my name is Vanessa and I am one of the silent follower of your blog (which I enjoy very much by the way). I wanted to introduce myself earlier but I guess I was too shy for doing so and I didn't want to pass for a stalker...but as you are mentionning you're trying to learn French well I though that was my opportunity. I'm a French girl living in Madrid with a Spanish husband (which explains why I came to live here) and I found out about your blog by the time I arrived here, looking for ideas and suggestions to know and discover Madrid as I was a newcomer in the city.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you want to practice your French sometimes, it will be a pleasure to meet you "en chair et en os" :-)
Take care, Vanessa

Nadya said...

Hi Vanessa! Thanks for writing, I just emailed you at the address you give - let me know if you get it! Nadya :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails