Tuesday 29 June 2010

I rate... Longchamp Le Pliage


I'm not a total bag junkie, but I do have quite a few of them - little satin clutches, roomy beige leather holdalls, white totes for summer and the odd black shopper for the weekend. One bag I'll always come back to is the Longchamp Le Pliage, I sometimes wonder if this little folding marvel is a bit tacky? A bit touristy? Typical duty-free shop fayre. But I can't help it, I love it! I especially love it because I'm incredibly lazy and in winter I carry the black one with brown trim as it means that whether I'm wearing black or brown shoes (my two mainstays for winter footwear) I don't need to change bags. Lazy me :-) Also, I love travel, and as it folds up tiny, you can easily take a couple of them in your suitcase. And now summer's here I need a new one in airy summer colours. Pink anyone? Though knowing my love of clean lines I'll end up with simple white...




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails