Saturday 22 May 2010

Beyond Madrid

I'm ringing the changes - I've changed the blog title from 'My life in Madrid' to Beyond Madrid. It's something that I've been thinking about for a while as the things I like to write about tend to go beyond Madrid in terms of both location and topic. Plus, I felt the old title was a bit misleading - after 8 years here I can't claim that this is some sort of lifestyle guide to the city - my days of nightly bar-hopping are over I'm afraid - age and a mortgage have seen to that ;-) I've also taken a bit of time, half an hour to be exact, to prettify the blog a bit, to make it a bit easier on the eye.

1 comment:

buday said...

Hi, I've been blog-hopping and somehow got here. I like this. It's light and pleasant and reads like a friend is just telling me about her day. :)
Cheers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails