Friday 10 September 2010

New favourite fashion blog - Love Meagan

Apart from the Sartorialist, which I love (oh, and cupcakes and cashmere), I'm pretty fickle about fashion blogs. I love to have an occasional nose at other people's style, but tend to find that fashion bloggers either have 'girl next door' style which is lovely but which I could do myself at home so tend to tire of after a while, or, they are a lot more fashion-forward and nice for a browse but perhaps not wearable for me on a regular basis. So I've been on the lookout for a fashion blog with a real woman wearing wearable stuff that above all fits in with my own ethos of keeping things a bit glam and sexy without going over the top (ok, maybe just a little bit over the top). Enter Love Meagan. I love this LA blogger's clothes, big hair and slightly in-your-face style. If you screw your eyes up small she's kind of got a touch of Kim Basinger. Refreshingly she sometimes gets it wrong, but don't we all? Compared to style Europe-side she could be accused of over matching her accessories (I'm guilty on that charge too) but these minor mishaps are forgiven as she actually manages to look good in fit flops which she assures us she's wearing due to a foot injury but completely gets away with nevertheless. In addition to wearing fab clothes she also does great hair and cute craft project tutorials.

P.s. she has also confirmed the validity of my desparate need for a Louis Vuitton Speedy bag ;P


Meagan's DIY pearl and ribbon concertina necklace

Rocking fit flops

5 comments:

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

:) I love her blog too and have been a long time follower!
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

Nadya said...

She's gorgeous! And I love the way she's so outspoken, I wish I could be more that way on my blog! x

Paola said...

I love it. I have a necklace just like it that I have never worn! I'm going to bust it out! Inspiring!
xx

Nadya said...

It's so pretty isn't it? I'm tempted to make one for myself, I've got a long winter ahead where I have to be careful with cash so a bit of craft might be just the thing!

kaye said...

I love your style.

Related Posts with Thumbnails