Sunday 19 April 2009

This weekend

My plans to have fun and 'get things done' this weekend have fallen by the wayside... I've had a cold since Friday (which I'm sure I caught from the man sneezing on the bus who didn't cover his mouth/nose when spewing germs into the air) and have been in a Frenadol-fever induced haze ever since... I managed to have an 'aperitiv' with ex-colleagues yesterday morning, but spent the rest of the day feeling blaaa, today I'm feeling similarly yucky, but in a few minutes I'm going to force myself to get up, wash a load of clothes, move all the furniture in the living room around (I am able to single-handedly move furniture double my bodyweight as I've been doing it since I was about 11 - I must have been a odd child ;)), throw out old clothes and if I feel up to it, meet friends for something low-key later... 1, 2, 3 and up......!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails