Thursday 4 March 2010

Time out

The past weeks have been a rollercoaster, and as such my posts have reflected that. I've received some really nice messages of support, but at the end of the day I'm just not that comfortable with putting out such personal feelings somewhere like this and I think it gets to the stage where it's not really helpful for me to express these emotions (even though I tried to make my posts more optimistic than fatalistic). So, I've deleted the past few posts and I'm going to take some time out from the blog, to reflect, to gather my stuff and hopefully to return at some point feeling more positive and with posts about great films, new restaurants and exciting projects. xx

1 comment:

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

I completely understand! Good luck and come back soon! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails