Sunday 20 April 2008

Sleeping on the floor

Don't do it- or you could wake up with Bell's Palsy. I'm going to have a little moan now, because this happened 4 weeks ago yesterday and I've seen no real visible change. The only improvement has been getting my sense of taste back- which is a good thing. I'm trying not to worry, but it's hard when you know that there are some people (albeit very few) who never really get over this condition. I get the results of the CAT scan on Tuesday, which I'm pretty sure will be ok (fingers crossed), as even the doctor says it's probably sleeping in a draught that caused this and not anything beginning with the letter C. On a brighter note, I've just made a batch of scones for brunch at Catherine's today, loosely followed a Nigella recipe, but as usual had to tweak quantities and ingredients to get it right (Does she ever test her recipes?).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails