Thursday 4 June 2009

Putting things in order

I've been tidying up a lot of things in my life lately, and I feel my blog should not be exempt from this little project. The name, I have been told, isn't great. Personally, I don't have a huge problem with it, but I do think that the current name isn't remotely relevant or imaginative (it's not like I'm writing an account of madrileño life or anything). That said, if I did change it, what would I change it to? I can't have anything too prescriptive that mentions food, design or any of my interests as this blog is really a bit of everything (and 'Nadya's pantry' is just eeeww, eeew!) , at the same time I don't want anything that's clever but meaningless along the lines of 'spoken but not heard' (sorry, that was an example of meaningless and not particularly clever either)..so I don't know. Answers on a postcard please.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails