Monday 21 June 2010

The best interior design blogs in the world



Well, according to The Times anyway. Here is their list of their 50 of the world's best design blogs.  I haven't had the chance to peruse these yet - I'll do so at the weekend - though at a glance I can see some of my favourites are on there. About 2 years ago (before the 3rd time in 6 months that my kitchen had to be refitted due to structural problems) I used to be a huge interior design-boffin. After this, my interest strayed from such matters, but I don't know, lately I've been eyeing up cushions and sideboards in such way that makes me think I'm no longer on the rebound :-)

2 comments:

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Going to check it out now! Cool!
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/
http://gypsy-photography.blogspot.com/

buday said...

Ooooh. Thanks for posting this. I already subscribe to at least 3 of these (Making it lovely, desire to inspire & apartment therapy). Now, i need to carve out some time to check out the others...

Related Posts with Thumbnails